Re: Strange charging issue... STILL Not Fixed!

To: DANMAS@aol.com, gsmith@cvn.net
Subject: Re: Strange charging issue... STILL Not Fixed!
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 18:59:00 -0700

        My best guess is that something is mis-wired either on the alternator or
the voltage regulator and the field coils aren't being energized when the
key is on.  Could even be discharging the battery the more you drive.  If
this vehicle has an external regulator, definately pull and check that out
seperately at your auto parts store.  Something is amiss in that circuit.
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |