RE: Oil Filter Adapter.

To: "Patrick D. Baize" <ArtVanGo@swbell.net>
Subject: RE: Oil Filter Adapter.
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 02:02:43 -0400
I had the small adapter and all store references pointed me to the Fram?
PF13. I got it, had to take the old filter off with the screwdriver method,
then found the filter was way too large-threaded. Removed the adapter, took
it and the PF13 to Hechingers (a hardware chain) and used the two pieces to
size a replacement. I found one for about $2 in the plumbing stuff. It was
brass.

I kept the old one, "just in case"

Gregory W. Smith      http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)