Re: Distributor orientation

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Distributor orientation
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 04:43:47 -0700 (PDT)

well, there shouldn't be a problem twisting the dist. as
long as you keep the right plug wires going to the right
cyls. as related to the rotor orientation.  if you turn the
dist. 90 degrees either way, remove and replace all your
plug wires to the next spot on the cap that would keep them
going to the right cylinder.  if you do this, you can
oreint the dist. any way you want that would make it most
convenient for you.