Re: Zenith-Stromberg Problems

To: PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil
Subject: Re: Zenith-Stromberg Problems
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 02:06:41 EDT
Hi Patrick. My knowledge of carbs is somewhat limited but I'll try to help.
Is the throttle and choke plates opening and closing as they should? Is the
metering needle in correctly and is it the right one? Is the carb adjusted
correctly? I don't know if this helps much if at all but it's usually the one
thing that a person overlooks. Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Jamie

In a message dated 5/25/99 10:10:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,