RE: Contagious

To: "spitfires@Autox. Team. Net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Contagious
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 00:14:19 -0400
Drove mine today... popped the fan belt. Limped over to the closest auto
parts place (the belt broke on the Interstate... At least I have an electric
fan!) and bought 2 (1 to use, 1 for the trunk).

I will also drive it tomorrow and probably Friday (I'm very
weather-dependent - I have only a tonneau!)

I will update my site with the latest "Mil"Spit pictures soon. It's been
camouflage nearly a month! If anyone was at the Carlisle PA show, I was
there Saturday & Sunday, autocrossed Sunday with a barely respectable 53sec.
time!
Then again, with a stock, non-tweaked engine, used tires, and 19 year old
suspension, not too shabby!

Gregory W. Smith      http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)