Spitfire fever spreading more

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire fever spreading more
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 01:47:17 EDT
My wife was reluctant to ride home with me in my "new" 79 Spitfire. She was
afraid it would flip and we all would be killed. :-) But I talked her into
it. She was a little nervous at first but when I took the first corner at 25
mph she said she kinda liked it. By the time we were half way home she said
she wouldn't mind getting one for herself later on. First me, then my mom,
and now my wife. Who's next.....my dad? Not likely although when he brought
my gas out so I could make it the rest of the way home he was looking at it
and smiling.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite (Restoration in progress)
1979 Spitfire 1500 (Daily driver soon)
1979 Trans Am (Blowed head gaskets)
1978 Olds Cutlass (Wife's daily driver)
Web site link:  <A