RE: Is my car haunted?

To: "'Dean Rayner'" <DeanR@saville.co.uk>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Is my car haunted?
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 11:37:18 -0400
It's not haunted.  That's just Lord Lucas letting you know he rules over all
things electrical on your spit.  Say some prayers,  and make a small
sacrifice (usually of quid or dollars) and you should be fine.

Mike

'78 Midget
'87 300zx

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |