Radiator update

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiator update
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 01:17:15 EDT
I just got my radiator back today. The bottom was crunched in and smashed the
tubes inside. Also someone put alot of stop leak in it which clogged it the
rest of the way. After alot of work from the shop they finnaly got it working
again. I will put it back in Judas tomorrow. I hope no damage was done to the
engine as I drove it 65 miles to get it home when I bought it. The needle was
pegged on H the whole time. I'll see tomorrow. It should work for now
although I will probley get a new radiator for Judas later on down the road.
Keep your fingers crossed. :-)

Jamie
1979 Spitfire 1500 (Judas)