RE: air pump & Diverter Valve

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: air pump & Diverter Valve
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:21:25 -0700
Rick;

Your car sounds like my '79 Spitfire and I do not have the diverter valve
either.  The air pump feeds air through the check valve then through a
single pipe (which is now copper on mine), to the base of the exhaust
manifold.  There is no visible diverter valve so I am not sure how that
could be the problem.

Reid
'79 Spitfire