Re: Manifold Studs

To: "James Carpenter" <james.carpenter@jccsystems.swinternet.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Manifold Studs
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 00:06:24 -0400
I just went through this.
across the top of the manifolds three nuts were frozen
and the studs came out instead.
they all went back in with anti-seize compound.

I use to use his stuff eons ago. After 15 years...bolts
still come off easily.

Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - daily Driver
1975 Spitfire - in Cherry Shape
1980 Spitfire - in re-hab
wizardz@toad.net
http://www.teglerizer.com
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgmain.htm  (mg stuff)
http://www.toad.net/~wizardz/  (Spit stuff)
(Teglerizer.com completely on line by 6/31/99)