Re: Spit Trip

To: "Atwell Haines" <carbuff@nac.net>, "Dr. Faustus" <faustus@inconnect.com>,
Subject: Re: Spit Trip
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 13:55:45 -0700
I always drive on the freeway with my lights on-day or night. And in some
types of traffic/weather-I just feel like it gives those idiots in the SUVs
(which have never gone anyplace more off road than Pacific Coast Highway!)
something to work with before they go charging about without looking!

It's a habit I picked up in Italy...

Laura G. and Nigel