Re: Driveshaft

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driveshaft
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:24:04 -0400 (EDT)

i believe the straps offer a little tension and allow a little
movement between the diff and the end of the gearbox.  it seems
like it would be a little easier to produce than a splined
shaft.  and maybe there was something else keeping you from
disconeccting it.  oh well, once again it's just my oppinion.
and mine works fine the way it is, and i am not going to replace
it if it's not broken.  it may be a little out of balance, but
that's it.

thanks for explaining your reasoning.