Re: Triumph Spitfire Conversions

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph Spitfire Conversions
From: "MICHAEL C ROSS" <MIKEROSS@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:59:07 -0400
Don,

I too have been thinking about using the New Zealand tranny swap.  My
reasons are that I'm putting a turbocharged TR6 engine in my Spitfire on a
GT6 chassis.  I wanted a durable 5 speed, and the Supra conversion they
provide sounds great.  They'll even custom make the gearshift connector so
it exits the gearshift openning in your Spitfire or GT6 carpet.  They'll
send you a pretty good brochure with a copy of a local newspaper article.
There credentials sounded impressive to me.

Mike