Monthly Spitfire database upload

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Monthly Spitfire database upload
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 19:34:32 -0700
Well, VTR is over, another month has gone by and the International
Triumph Spitfire Database is once again updated.

This month is rather exciting because during July, I received a data
entry from a gentleman in the UK who registered FC8.  Yes folks the 8th
Spitfire in production.  It is likely the earliest one that is still
kicking around.

According to its owner, Tom Bunce the car was purchased by his uncle
specifically to enter the 1963 Tulip Rally.  It was passed to his mother
(Tom's Grandmother) in 1965 and to Tom in 1984.  It is still in very
good condition and remains in Rally Trim.

I am expecting to get some digital photos so I can post them on the web
site.

The database had grown to 5718 cars and continues to gain over 75 new
entries each month.

Everybody take a peek and if you have an unregistered Spit, please send
your info.
http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html

Regards,
Joe Curry