Re: English Or Irish? OT Joke.....

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: English Or Irish? OT Joke.....
From: SLCL914@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:09:41 EDT
i think the trick is to make them spitfire jokes...for example, "and then the
Irishman says 'ya, that's what your buddies were trying to tell me', jumps in
his '75 Spitfire1500, and drives off". see, that way everyone can be happy.
personally, i thought the joke was a nice break from carbs and differentials
all day, and the occasional jokes seem to prompt discussions like these that
help us know each other a little better, and not just what kind of spitfire
we drive or what problems we have with it.
Stephen LaBonte
'76 Spitfire(Monster), all kinds of problems...