Re: Insurance

To: <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:13:51 -0700
I used to live in Arizona and still have family there (even in Tuscon!)-and
I think it's also because they drive like maniacs? (Though, not as bad as
Colorado Springs-my aunt's a pretty wild driver, but they scared the you
know what out of her out there!)

Actually, I prefer to drive in France and Italy-France, because the roads
are really well kept and Italy because at least there's a method to their
madness and they lack the awful arrogance of Orange County drivers. (The
same reason I prefer to drive in L.A. than down here in O.C.-in L.A., it's a
more serious, less arrogant attitude than in Orange County-amongst the
yuppie princes and princesses.)

I was almost run off the road last night by a speeding SUV-pretty much a
daily occurance here, so that's probably accounts for my tone!

Laura G. and Nigel (Go ahead, flame away!)