Parts FS and wanted

To: "Spitfire Mail List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts FS and wanted
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 13:38:20 -0700
Hi all:

I have a set of Spitfire comp. springs (from Moss) that have seen about
3,000 miles.  They just plain don't work on my GT6 (too low).  They are 330
lb, about 3/4" drop AFAIK.  Will trade for GT6 springs of similar
description or "reasonable offer".  I won't be using them.

Of course, my wish list includes an overdrive transmission in ANY condition
for GT6, but a box from a spitfire would also suit.  Any ideas or leads?

Dave T
Winnipeg