Re: Web pages and HS4 Set-up

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Web pages and HS4 Set-up
From: Zach Zaletel <zzalet@po-box.mcgill.ca>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 10:20:39 -0400
If people want to start sending me pictures, preferably jpgs, of their
engines, just direct the mail to this address and I'll try to get something
put together in the next couple of weeks.  Feel free to add background on
the engine, mods, restorative work, etc, if you so desire.

Zach Zaletel
70 Spit Mk III
http://www.freespeech.org/zach/spitfire.html