Re: Stupid Question(s) .... ?????

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "philip" <cplimey@home.com>
Subject: Re: Stupid Question(s) .... ?????
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 08:11:33 -0400
Sorry Joe...
(for once the expert needs some info updating)
According to three different sources I've run across, the E
stands for Emissions equiped. (pre-California stds).
IE: airpump, gulp valve, EGR all installed.

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com