Looking for someone in Boulder, CO

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for someone in Boulder, CO
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.uofs.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:22:11 -0400 (EDT)

Do we have anyone on the list from Boulder, CO??

I am trying to find an old friend (not on the list) who is also
a Spitfire owner.  His name is Bruce Schwartz and he probably
still works at HP.  He drove a red Spitfire that at one time had
a great set of Webers on it. (I know they were great, they came
off my old Alfa-Romeo!!)

If anyone knows him or sees this red Spit running around could
you stop him and tell him to get in touch with bill@cs.uofs.edu.

Thanks.

bill

bill@cs.uofs.edu         |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.