Re: heat troubles?

To: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>,
Subject: Re: heat troubles?
From: "Edward Hamilton" <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:20:27 -0400
I stand corrected.  Taking a quick, cursory look at the TRF catalog, the
heat shield (to which I referred) can be found on page 12 "fitted to all
models after FM70001) which I believe would be around '77 or '78.
I do not, however, know when the heat shield was incorporated on non North
American cars.

Regards,
Ed Hamilton