PDWA switch follow-up question

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: PDWA switch follow-up question
From: "Walt Fogle" <foglew@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:57:51 PDT
Hella Again:

Thanks to those who responded to my first message regarding the PDWA and
electrical switch.  Another question for you to ponder. (and, hopefully,
answer!)  Should the brake warning light go out when the electrical
connector is pulled from the nylon switch unit that screws into the PDWA?

My light stays on when this is done.  It seems that the bulb should
extinguish when this connection is broken, unless the connector is shorted
out.  Any thoughts on this one?

P.S.  I can't test the connector with my multimeter until tomorrow.

Thanks and best regards,

Walt Fogle
"73 Spitfire 1500