RE: 4 Spd. to OVD swap

To: A666K@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 4 Spd. to OVD swap
From: "Bowen, Patrick A" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:18:12 -0400
Avi, I have done this conversion several times, quite easy actually.  As for
the mounting plate, you can custom make one, I think someone on the list has
a diagram somewhere on a web page.  There is no speedo calibration change,
so you don't need to worry about that, as long as you have the cable and the
elbow piece that connects it. The only other thing you might need is the o/d
shifter with switch at the top, and the wiring for them.  Do you have them?
Let me know what other questions you have.  Don't be intimidated, fairly
easy job.

Patrick Bowen