Re: 1500 header brand?

To: mgrazian@ltcm.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1500 header brand?
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 17:17:22 EDT
I don't think you'll like the fitment of the pacesetter.  A friend has one
recently and said if he knew about the Rimmer header he'd have that.  The
racer mentioned on my page ditched the pacesetter and got the Rimmer......

Whatever you decide... good luck!

Check out the stainless system Rimmers has.
Free shipping Sept 30-Oct 3 if you mention Triuphfest 99 in California

Check my assesment of the Rimmer system (I bought but haven't installed) at
http://members.aol.com/cwnicholls/spitfire03.html

I have a Canon header on my car now, had to cut and braze and bend to avoid
losing mucho ground clearance.  It's very similar to the pacesetter header.
I'd avoid it...

Clark