Re: Rear End Stuff????

To: "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Rear End Stuff????
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 22:22:53 -0500
To clarify..

This '67 has a 1500 engine in it from a '74, it also has the transmission to
match.  I did the spring swap some time ago as well as the front sway bar.

So, can anyone tell me if the stub axles have an end float???  I think I
might put the '76 into it since I have the engine and tranny from a later
model.

Thanks everyone for the info you have provided.

Nick
N.A. Campiglia III
'67 Spitfire MKIII
'74 Spitfire 1500