RE: Interesting item on eBay web site item#175631420: Red '77 Tri

To: "'Davies William-qswi646'" <QSWI646@email.mot.com>,
Subject: RE: Interesting item on eBay web site item#175631420: Red '77 Tri
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 09:44:25 -0700
Dream catchers are part of Native American culture (not superstitions)
according to my wife who comes from that culture.  But aside from that why
would anyone have one in their car?  It would make me think twice about the
"alertness" of the driver! :)

Or perhaps when it is used in a Spitfire it captures euphoria of the
experience and then when hung in the bedroom at night you can relive that
pleasant experience in your dreams.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)