US Lotus Elise Survey

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@makelist.com
Subject: US Lotus Elise Survey
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 15:47:08 -0500
Hello, all US Sportscar enthusiasts:

Lotus Cars USA is conducting a survey to see if they should bring a
minimalist sportscar like the Lotus Elise to the USA.

The survey link site (and the original request post) is contained below.

Feel free to forward news of this survey to any other lists you belong to.

WE NEED A CAR LIKE THE ELISE IN THE US MARKET.  (MHO)

Very Very Sincerely,

Atwell Haines
Succasunna, NJ USA