RE: carb's

To: "Brian Doll" <brian.doll@usa.hinz.com>,
Subject: RE: carb's
From: "James Gambony" <BritBits@tiu.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:28:02 -0600
Brian,

I picked up a Mk II rolling chassis with drivetrain that has a custom
adapter from the stock twin SU carb manifold to a "pinto" style Motorcraft
"weber" (weber design used by Ford in the '70s).

As it came to me as a bare chassis I have no idea if it even worked...but if
an 1147 owner wants to try it contact me off list.  Or if they want the 1147
drivetrain.  :-)

Cheers,

Jim