Anyone hiring for pitcrews? part duex

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone hiring for pitcrews? part duex
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 15:01:20 -0800
Btw-I saw 3 Alpha spyders on the way up the 405, and on the way back took
PCH and found myself driving along with a woman driving a TR6 that was the
same colour as my car!

Tues. coming through Dana Point, up PCH-saw a Inca Spit-again, a woman
driving it-we all waved and honked (much to the odd looks from my date)-but
I knew neither the car nor the woman driving-this is very unusual for me as
I usually know most of the British cars and their drivers around here...

Laura G.