Re: Spitfire books

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire books
From: "Walt Fogle" <foglew@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 17:03:50 PST

Brad:

The Robert Bentley manual for Spitfires is very good for repair details and
diagrams.  Other material I have in the library includes: "Triumph Spitfire
Restoration", a large softbound book that details a restoration of a 1976
1500 at a pro shop in England.  Lots of pictures and general information
about the process.

Walt Fogle
'73 Spitfire 1500