re: rust and rain

To: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: rust and rain
From: "Ron Roach" <rroach@direct.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 19:00:43 -0800
Thanks for the input gang.  I just realized that if this baby's going out in
the wet, I'm going to have to finally break down and put a set of waist
seals on the side windows(taken off by DPO when it was repainted).  Having
water pour down into the doors is not a smart thing.  I'm actually going to
hold off as long as possible bringing it out of hibernation. Now  I'm more
worried about some loonie in an SUV skidding  into me than it rusting.  Ah,
green is the shade I am when I think of all you lucky folk that have sun all
year round!
Vancouver is a beautiful place, but much more so in the summer!

Enjoy!

Ron...'78 1500