RE: Busted manifold stud (continued)

To: "'Tburke4@aol.com'" <Tburke4@aol.com>, PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil,
Subject: RE: Busted manifold stud (continued)
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:59:49 -0600
Another option,
Find out who your local Industrial Supply house is. These folks are the MRO
and OEM suppliers to local industries. I worked for one long tima ago and
they usually have just about everything. If that fails try your local W.W.
Granger store.

Once you get it out, Torque it down till it strips and then back off a half
a turn