RE: U-joint problem

To: "'Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou'" <dougbert@rcn.com>,
Subject: RE: U-joint problem
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:10:00 -0600
Doug,

If you have a shop in your area that specializes in power train and
drive-shaft repair they should be able to replace the worn yoke.  Be sure to
have the axle balanced afterwards.  In the yellow pages in my area they are
listed under "Drive Shafts" instead of "Auto Repair and Service" - go figure.

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
'80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'