The Roadster Factory

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Roadster Factory
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:46:54 -0500
I have a question about the Roadster Factory.  I am not complaining, yet.  I
placed an order with them at the SouthEast Regional and recieved some nice
discounts and free shipping.  However after my shipment wasn't sent, I
called and they said it was backordered from England. They sent me a couple
items on the list that they had, and said it would probably be four weeks or
so before the others came from England.  My question is, what is everyones
experience with backorders with TRF?  How long does it actually take.  Four
Weeks I can live with, Four months I can't.

Patrick Bowen
(Who Really likes talking to Nigel at SpitBits, where he gets a straight
answer)