Re: winter storage

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: winter storage
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:57:37 PST
I've always wondered this too.  Why store them at all?  Unless you've got
some trailer queen that never sees the road except on beautiful spring days,
just drive it a little during the winter!  I understand if you live in a
place with perpetually salty roads but that's the only excuse.

I took my spit home from school over a month ago and it just sat until I got
home for Thanksgiving.  Went over to the shop and it fired right up.  Drove
it for a few days and now it's sitting till I get home again for X-mas.

just my 2 cents

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spitfire