Re: dIFF iNSTALLATION

To: "Fred Griffiths" <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>, <SPITFIRES@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dIFF iNSTALLATION
From: "Patrick Bowen" <pabowen@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:49:38 -0500
Fred, I have seen these on spits and apparently they are there to keep the
diff from sliding laterally and to keep metal to metal contact from
happening (per joe)  however, I have also seen many of my spits without them
and I am not even sure if I have replaced them.  I would not worry about it.

Patrick Bowen