Teardpwn of GT6 Completed

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Teardpwn of GT6 Completed
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 16:21:06 -0700
I finished breaking down the GT6 Mk3 today.  The body is sitting
comfortably along side the chassis.  I have removed the following pieces
if anybody has an interest in any of them:

Body shell with doors and hatch  (keys fit)

[I also have the title to this vehicle so if anybody has a car that
needs a title and the number plates that match, let me know]

Rear lights (lenses and chrome are in good shape)

Steering column with lock and keys that fit

I need to move the large items (including those from the previous
message) so the first reasonable offer will get any of those parts

Regards,
Joe Curry

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer