Spitfire List Hat's

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire List Hat's
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@Prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 08:40:32 -0500
Dear Spitsters,

I have had requests from several of you for a hat to go with the shirts.
Well I'm glad to say that hats are available as well. The price of the hats
are $10.00 each plus shipping. I don't know what shipping will be yet, I
have to figure out how to package them so they don't get crushed. The hats
are 5 panel 100% cotton twill, the crown is natural in color (off white) the
visor is blue, and of course it will have the same logo as on the shirts.

If anyone is interested contact  me off list. And please specify hat for the
Spitfire list since I am doing this for the general Triumph list as well.

Thanks

Ralph