Special Interest carpets-- any good?

To: Triumphcars <Triumphcars@onelist.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Special Interest carpets-- any good?
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 16:51:06 -0500
Hello the camp!

I'm considering bidding on a carpet set for my GT6.  They're described
as being from Special Interest Car Parts, and several years old (but
never installed).  The seller says, "The set is not the original molded
set.  All the exposed edges are bound and stitched in vinyl."

So, OK, actually I've never heard of this retailer.  Can anyone with
experience tell me if these are likely to be of good quality?

Or perhaps I should just be asking for recommendations on where to go.
The interior of my car is pretty well trashed, and needs a complete
re-carpeting.  Who sells the best stuff?

thanks!
--
Douglas Frank  Compaq Computer Corp. Friendless  (adj.)
ZKO            110 Spit Brook Rd.     Having no favors to bestow,