Re: Ground (was Heavy Steel Cable)

To: <RIBJEN@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ground (was Heavy Steel Cable)
From: "Nicholas S Moseley" <nmoseley@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:10:14 -0800
Bob:
Working at home today, so just went and had a look at my '76 and '78 Spits.
There are two cables coming from the negative battery terminal.
One is large and goes directly to the bell housing.
The other is smaller diameter, and is attached to the body by a bolt on one
of the two "fins" that rise on either side of the battery box. (Sorry about
the "technical terms", but I hope you know what I mean).
To that bolt are also connected two (black) wires that emerge from the
wiring harness.
Hope that helps.
Nick Moseley