insurance

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: insurance
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:31:56 -0500
 Listers I would like to give info on my recent experience with a insurance
company on the loss of my wifes car, it may help someone in the  future.
After the car was towed to the adjusters lot, they called with a very low
unacceptable offer, I then forwarded the last years receipts of parts bills
for the car, the offer was 50% higher, but, unacceptable, I then forwarded
my log book of every scheduled maintenance preocedure including mileage for
every oil & filter change, they then agreed to my figure, 2 minutes of
logging in the book and 2K more in a settlement, well worht the time I
think, 46 years with the same company and never any claim may also have
something to do with it. Keep good records, they help you in so many ways.
"FT"