Parts washer or "The adventures of Capt. ReCycle"

To: Spitfire list <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Parts washer or "The adventures of Capt. ReCycle"
From: "Smith, Brian" <brian_s@deq.state.la.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:28:51 -0600
Some asked about a parts washer....

        One day our hero is driving thru down when he spots someone throwing
away a stainless steel double sink.  Capt. ReCycle jumps in and save the
forlorn sink.  Later on our hero spies a kitchen counter in anouther trash
pile.  He correctly deduces that he now has the components for an
inexpensive parts washing sink.  He mounts the counter top on an avialable
wall in his workshop and sets the sink in.  Using 2x4 salvaged from pallets
for support legs he now has a counter top and parts washer for the cost of
nails.  Our hero is still seeking the final component....a submersable pump
for the Biodegradale parts washing solution.  Stay tuned.......

Brian H. Smith (aka Capt. ReCycle)
Lake Charles, LA