Re: Spit seats

To: "Spitfire list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spit seats
From: "Mark Campbell" <spitfire@shelby.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:10:21 -0500
I installed Miata seats in my Spit.  Leather seats from a local salvage yard
cost $190.
Installation consisted of placing the seats, marking the mounting hole
locations and drilling through the floorboards.  Nothing really technical
about it.

I haven't gotten far enough in the project to hook up the speakers yet.

Mark Campbell
72 Spitfire