barrett-jackson

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: barrett-jackson
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 09:25:41 -0500
I have no idea how many people watched tyhe "Speed-Vision" 3 hour program
last night, but, the prices were so high, it was unbelievable, 55/57 Chev.
conv. from 65K to 90K, a not very nice TVR 19.5K, I did not see the "New"
T/R 6 go across, maybe today. Also a Chevy S/S 2dr. coupe with a large CC
motor 68K, just a plain Jane, a couple of 55/57 T-Birds over 50K, not
super-charged. Maybe a sign of things to come, after all B/J is the first
big sale of the year and usually sets the trend.