Door panels, seat kits -- all the same?

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door panels, seat kits -- all the same?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:43:42 -0800
Hey everyone.  I'm going to be purchasing new replacement door panels, seat
reupholstery kits and seat foams for my '67 Mk3.

My question is this:  Are these components -- all sold by Spitbits, Rimmer
Bros., Victoria British and The Roadster Factory -- all identical?  In
addition to quality, I'm really striving for originality.  I've seen some
Spitfire Mk3 replacement door panels that have a small patch of carpeting in
the lower front corner.  I don't recall my original '67 having that
attribute.

Can anyone confirm that all these guys are selling the same stuff?

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego