Re: Those 'Stealth' electronic ignitions WAS: Its alive!

To: "Tom Shirley" <tshirley@vol.com>
Subject: Re: Those 'Stealth' electronic ignitions WAS: Its alive!
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 10:34:56 -0500
At 11:27 PM 01/29/00 -0500, Tom Shirley wrote:

>Personally, I'd put an electronic system in it. Either a Petronix (which
>from the outside will look totally stock) <snip>

Tom,

I once suggested installing a Petronix to a concours nut, and he told me
that the judges would knock points off for the non-OE wires coming out of
the unit.

True or false?  %->

Atwell "That's why my car is only a driver" Haines
'79 Spitfire
Succasunna, NJ USA

 "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."