Spitfire and GT-6 parts

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire and GT-6 parts
From: Kma4444@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 11:21:11 EST
I have a huge collection of spit and GT-6 parts that I built up while runnung
my shop in Fl. I have recently moved to Ky to go racing full time and I need
to find new homes for these parts. I have mostly mechanical parts, I probably
have the market cornered on transmission parts and complete assemblies. I
also have quite a few engines both 4 and 6's, I have a palletful of
generators and starters, the list goes on and on. It took 3 trips with semi's
to move it all, the loads weren't full trailers but there is plenty here. I
am in Bowling Green Ky and I need to liquidate my inventory. We slashin'
prices!!!
Let me know what you may need, I would entertain an offer on the lot if
someone would come look at it.
Thanks;
Kevin Allen