Car Alarm Response

To: "Spitfire List (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Alarm Response
From: "McKey, Paul" <P.J.McKey@massey.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:22:12 +1300
Thanks to all who replied on and off the list to my car alarm queries.  I
was only really looking at adding central locking because yes, I do also
have a factory hardtop.  I figured that once this is on, the car is pretty
much the same as a normal coupe.  But you guys know a lot more about these
things so of course I'll take your word for it.  So just out of interest
now, has anyone actually attempted to install central door locking
solenoids?  I don't think I'll attempt it now, but just out of interest!...

Thanks again for all your help.  I do have another interesting query that I
will ask in a few hours - I just need to check something first!

Regards

Paul
1975 Spitfire 1500 (Mk IV????? :-))