My Entry into the Spit Contest

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: My Entry into the Spit Contest
From: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:46:45 -0500
Before I give out the web address of my "logo"...does the winner get a free
bumper sticker or something?

Oh who cares... I know a lot of you are partial to the 71, 133 & 121
squadron icons (and are probably working on something incorporating them in
the logo), but I wanted to go with something a bit simpler.

It's animated...so give it a second. (I left it black and white because I'm
a typical male and have no color coordination).
and you'll have to IMAGINE the "North American Spitfire Squadron" somewhere
on it...I'm just too lazy to deal with the wrap around lettering on that
right now.

http://www.access.digex.net/~terry_t/images/spitani.gif

(To RE-animate it, you have to "reload")

Terry L. Thompson
'76 Spit 1500
Maryland