Re: Alternate Parts List

To: speedracre@netzero.net, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alternate Parts List
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 13:51:31 EST
Hi Patrick,
My Mk1-2 Factory Parts manual lists the other Triumphs that used identical
parts #'s.  The early spits share quite a few parts with the TR4, Herald,
Vitesse.
 I've also found some items that aren't listed in any catalog except the
Roadster Factory price list which uses original parts #'s for most items.
For instance, you can get the sponge rubber window seals that go around the
mk1-3 hardtop by using the original part # 616428 for $4.60 each (60%off).  I
have not been able to find that part anywhere else.
Bill Brockschmidt